Sweeps Technique on the Drums by Brett Frederickson – http://www.DrummersRule.net
On this drum lesson video, I describe how to incorporate a another technique into your drumming repertoire called sweeps. Enjoy, and use the heck out of these ideas!!
Info on Brett Frederickson. He has been teaching drums for over 25 years including drum line instruction for 17 years. He is a graduate of MI (Musicians Institute); Featured in Drum Magazine, Drum Business and Modern Drummer.
- Degreed instructor — Musicians Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Drum Set instructor for over 27 years
- Drum Line instructor for over 17 years winning many State Competitions and Awards
- Featured in magazines including Modern Drummer, Drum Business, and Drum Magazine
- Has Performed and done Studio Work with many bands including Megadeath, Scott Mishoe, Keith Horne, Jeff Kollman, Ray Riendeau and many more.
- Former students have graduated from Berkley College of Music & Musicians Institute
- Former students have received full ride scholarships to ASU, NAU and U of A for drum-line, jazz band, and percussion
- Located in North Phoenix
Brett’s true passion is teaching students to play drums, in a fun, quality learning environment. So whether you are just getting started, or have been playing for years, Brett can help you take your skills to the next level.
Lessons are for a full hour at $25.00/hr. Come see why his students keep coming back!
Brett Frederickson 602-843-3114 or Online at http://www.drummersrule.net.